Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report A Concern

  1. The City of Milford "Report A Concern" form can be used to help us identify a problem in your area -- and fix it fast! Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call (302) 422-6616.
    Thank you for your assistance!
  2. Contact Information
  3. Please indicate the reason you are contacting us by checking the appropriate box(es) below:
  4. Upload a picture to be included in your report.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.