Set Up Services In My Name

To set up new utility services, such as electric, water, sewer or trash, you must have a drivers license or state issued picture ID. You must also have a lease signed by all parties or settlement paperwork. Fees include a deposit and connection fees. All individuals listed on documentation must be present to sign up for services.

Bring the above documentation to the Customer Service Department located at the address to the right.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact us Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm.

For more information please visit the customer service page here