- You Are Here:
- Park Rules
- Dogs or other pets are not permitted in the parks during rentals or special events.
- No alcohol is permitted in the parks.
- Parks, pavilions and playgrounds are accessible.
- Park visitors are required to remove all trash they bring into the parks. Carry in/carry out policy.
Dog Park Rules- Park is open sunrise to sunset only.
- All dogs must be licensed and wear current license and vaccine tags.
- Dog owners/handlers assume all risks for injury or loss of any kind to themselves and their dogs.
- Dog owners/handlers are legally responsible for any damage caused by the dog.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control at all times outside the fenced area.
- Owners/handlers must carry a leash at all times and closely supervise their dogs. At no time may the owner/handler exit the fenced area without his/her dog(s).
- Only people with dogs are permitted in the fenced area.
- Each owner/handler must be above the age of 13 and shall not supervise more than two dogs while in the park.
- Excessive barking is prohibited; dogs barking excessively must be removed.
- Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior are to be removed immediately.
- Any waste left by the dog must be picked up immediately and properly disposed of in the containers provided.
- Owners/handlers may use old grocery sacks/bags.
- Owners/custodians must fill any holes created by their dogs and report any observations of gaps or weaknesses in the boundary fencing to the Parks and Recreation Department.
- No human or dog food, including treats, are allowed in the park for any reason.
- Prohibited from entering the park are dogs with sickness, female dogs in heat, puppies under four months of age and all other domestic animals.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the park.