How do I report a crime?
To report a crime, you must first determine in what jurisdiction the crime was committed. If you do not know what jurisdiction you are in, you can call the Milford Police Department at (302) 422-8081. You can also call the department to report a crime in Milford's jurisdiction, or come to the department office at:
400 N.E. Front St.
Milford, DE 19963

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. Is the department hiring at this time?
3. How do I obtain a copy of an accident report or a crime report?